Whitelist Job Listing Showing Whitelisted Jobs[Idea & Plan]

So, I’ve been thinking about how to do this and I mean I’ve came to a pretty solid solution I just need to get it into an actual working form, so Currently with ESX, When you are a whitelist job you can not switch jobs or else you will need to be re whitelisted the fix to this solution I have thought about would be as follows,

• Add ispolice to database 1 = true 0 = false
  • Check if players has ispolice and display the whitelist police job in job center when they open the job center.
  • If ispolice 0 display regular jobs
    This could work with multiple jobs if we can get this to actually be a thing cause then you can add isEMS and do the same statements.

So in the database you will be able to set someone to ispolice so that they have permissions to switch jobs and see their police job at the job bank again when they want to go back on duty this is a feature I’ve been trying to figure out for awhile and think it would be a great way to make this work around work what are your thoughts on this? I am good at scripting just horrible! when it comes to database work and stuff lmao.

2 Likes

I was wondering if you had made any progress on this