When i put high textures memory vram is red

in old version of fivem when i put very high textures was orange not red like this

Qualidade das texturas = Texture Quality

have some fix to it? play with texture blurred is awful

1 Like

this is becouse you use more vram than fivem can see on youre gpu thats why it is red also the amount a setting will be using i belive is just a estimate amount but there is not realy a problem with it being red its more a indicator that you are psibly using more vram than youre gpu can handle i hope this helped

I play always in normal, but the question is the old version of fivem when i put in High Textures was orange not red but i think is thing of fivem because this update because in the past the launcher is more light and now is much modern but well for now i’ll play in now until i buy a new pc thanks for your answer

1 Like

More of GTA V releasing more and more updates and FiveM is trynna keep up .

true but fivem focuses on making it run better as wel

Not sure f they are run better because as far as i can tell, GTA V or GTA Online run better than FiveM. I don’t know why RP mods are not optimized well LOL. They know well the damn mods are mostly not well optimzed. Even newest FiveM Launcher is heavier than before which is i don’t know why FiveM Dev did that. Before it’s fine but know in 2023, it’s heavier-heavier each time. I hope they make it more light or optimized it well

i agree with you it’s getting heavy with every update

?

Again, the same response: ?

Without data such as ETW traces we can’t really do anything about such claims, our tests still include older PCs as well and stuff still works fine so there’s likely something relating to either your system setup or the servers you play on that’s ‘unoptimized’ as the base platform itself is still the exact same.

The VRAM meter in the game settings also had a bug in it and we fixed that (it showed too low a number), now it’s more accurate to the real VRAM usage.

Even though the screenshot above has it as such, if you’re having issues: make sure your ‘Extended texture budget’ is at 0%. Higher settings are for GPUs with more VRAM, to mitigate issues caused by servers with badly optimized addon vehicles/clothing.

Also, try playing on the testing server if you’re having performance issues to see if it’s related to the server or the game/your setup.

Here’s a fix for ya:
Anisotropic filtering x16

Also, 2gb VRAM isn’t enough these days to handle FiveM with good quality. You’d need a minimum of 3 and about 6 should be enough to run this game on very high textures + good texture budget.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.