When i join a server my keyboard just stops working

when I join a server all the keys on my keyboard stop working for fivem but when I look around with my mouse that works but when I try to talk like pressing t it doesn’t do anything when I try to move I don’t move and when I try to leave the sertver by pressing esc or p to open the menu to disconnect it doesn’t open and then I have to close it through task manager then I open it again and I join a server and at first it looks like its working and when I click F1 to spawn a car or change my player skin im clicking on the stuff I want them it just freezes then I go to move and I could move but then I stop and try to close it bc I thought that it might just be lagging then it doesn’t close and then I go back to try to move then I cant move and im like wtf and then I go to leave the server by pressing esc and that doesn’t work then I got to press p and that doesn’t work so I close it again then I go back and it does the same thing ive asked a lot of my friends that has been using fivem for awhile and they don’t even know why its doing it and another problem is that when I have my discord open on my 2nd monitor and when my fivem crashes my discord just closes its self idk why its doing this but can someone please help me

fill out the support template please.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.