What’s something y’all want?

I’ve been looking into releasing some more stuff for RedM that is minor or large, I’m all for open source hence why all my resources are and will continue to be released for free and made available on GitHub.

I have no clue of what’s most needed or wanted within the RedM community but if you have any ideas that you want created drop them in here and I will do my best to create and release them (I’m out of ideas)!

Jail System for Redem! <3

1 Like

Drug systems, jobs, poker

1 Like

Except for jailing a player, what stuff would you like included with a jail system?

Would be cool to have lockpicks door lock system, also maybe be able to jail break people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we get dual wield working?

The weird issue with pulling a gun and then having to go into your inventory sucks.

Tbh im open to paying for it if you’d like to take it on.

1 Like

I agree about a RedM sisika/prison system with things for people to do in prison while they are in there.

I would love a clothing “set default” option.

Currently things all clothes are set to “wearing” by default, which makes (for instance) masks an impractical pain, or forcing coats in all areas.

Adding to this, priest outfits

Another addition: The ability to easily transfer goods between shops and wagons, wagons to wagons, horses to wagons, and vice versa for all