What IS THE Reason for HITCH WARNING When I Install txADMIN Server With A Clean Installation From 0?

Yes, despite the clean installation from scratch, I installed a txadmin server and installed txadmin as the popular cfrex, that is, it is not qbcore or anything, but it is straight, but I still keep getting warnings, not to mention this error. Is this a problem with Fivemin in general?

Why does this always occur even though it’s just their own server scripts?

Is this something that happens on every server?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

What are your PC / server specs?
Are you keeping the server on your main PC (that you play on)?

Server thread hitch warning is usually a warning that shows up when your server doesn’t have enough resources (RAM or CPU, sometimes HDD) to operate properly.

PC
Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA
CPU: Intel Core i5 7400 3 GHZ 4 CORE Real 4 Core Thread
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI 4 GB
SSD: Crucial BX500 Installed GTA 5-FIVEM
However, I have 11 GB of free space left, I do not know if this will affect it.

In VDS
Intel Xeon E5 2690 something.
16GB RAM
16 CPU Cores
80 GB SSD
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
It still works, but I haven’t tried a clean installation on VDS.

This is more than a problem for me, but I am very curious about what determines this…
Is this something very important, does it cause lag in the game?

I’ve been running into the same issue. Clean FiveM server with default plus my few own resources, not even txAdmin. And it only “sometimes” happens even on an empty testing server.
I could not find any performance impact or other syncing issues ingame, however since it’s a testing server it rarely sees more than one or two players to properly validate this.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 3700 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Edition Windows Server 2022 Standard
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎5/‎31/‎2023
OS build 20348.2159

We have a few other applications running on the server (like other game servers etc) but CPU rarely exceeds even 5% while RAM can get up to ~30% from times.

Also these problems do not show up in the profiler whatsoever. Just looks normal with a looot of idle time on an empty server :sweat_smile:

I’m sure it’s definitely a FiveMin general infrastructure issue. No matter how good your system is or how good your internet is…

FiveM itself has problems anyway, both in terms of optimization etc.

I’m personally not running into any issues apart from this message spamming the log sometimes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.