What has FiveM been for me?

I’ve been in FiveM for 2 years and the truth is that the platform has helped me a lot in my worst moments. I am not one of having many friends in real life and here I have met many people who today are my friends. I have been able to be a founder in some servers, I have developed my own server and every day I have enjoyed a lot. Even last summer when someone very important to me died, thanks to FiveM I was able to overcome depression.

After the FiveM update I was permanently banned when I have never used a cheat. I really wanted to launch the new version of my server and to be able to play all summer, but unfortunately not receiving any help I will be forced to leave the community that contributed so much to me because of an unfair ban.

Since I was sincerely banned I have not stopped crying. I am in a very stressful moment in my life because I am finishing a university degree (criminology), I am going to compete to be a police inspector and the only thing I can play in my spare time is FiveM.

I ask the person who has access to the ban list to please unban me. I have never used cheats. It doesn’t make sense for me to use them when I just want to enjoy my own server with all the people I’ve met over the years.

a1aff726ee0a92fcb8cdfcb16fa44853

Hopefully justice is done and the ban is removed. I need to enjoy with all my friends for a longer time.

Other than ‘I have never used cheats!’ which everyone says, do you have any potential explanation as to why you have been banned for a specific injection pattern?

As if not, this is just yet another ‘oh, I screwed up, let’s lie’-style appeal.

2 Likes

Good Morning.
It was after the last FiveM update. In the official account they have commented this:

It is assumed that with the new update that ban should disappear.

Incorrect assumption. Bans are not tied to updates, people just try desperately to comment everywhere about them cheating and lying about it.

… what?

Unproductive topic, user is not trying to aid their case at all.