What am i doing wrong ? (quasar inv)

So i bought the quasar inventory script & did what i had to do & now it keeps telling me
error (1)
ive ran into many problems trying to install this script . when i fly into my test server and flex my tab my char does the interaction but the inventory does not pop up .
Please help,Thank you

1 Like

do you fix it??what exacly happens?

No,we just went with ox inv…i was told it takes ALOT of tweaking to make it work
sucks…we basically wasted money & i tried to get help from the creator himself & he was being a asshole honestly …it is what it is

qs inventory are a very good inventory system if you cannot config or adapt to your server open a ticket simple like that i work on it been like 1-2years with no probleme . it look like a pretty smal problem.

do you take the base server for quasar inventory ???

like i said before,i opended a ticket & they were being very rude when i was just trying to get help
im new with dealing with scripts in general

Hello, I search for this warning above and is nothing to worry. Tell me if you want what problem d you have with this inventory and i help you if i can. But remember the QS inventory need to run after es_extended and before all scripts.

terrible inventory system with a god awful support ( they don’t speak english for goodness sake )

promising things all day long without any work being done

i am probably gonna move to OX aswell i know another big community who did the same

Weird I never had issues with getting help from Quasar, and they always spoke English to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.