WELCOME TO TRAP WRLD RP

Hi guys i want to introduce myself my name is sven otherwise known as seven i recently made my own semi-serious RP server and i wanted to introduce it to you guys as you may or already know there are plenty of servers with the same offerings the same rules and very similar and i wanted to make a change my server is ssb wrld inspired but has got its own flavour you can expect amazing RP exclusive clothing we do have drug locations but they are hidden for really good rp we are going to be introducing small jobs such as a banker or the ability to own a gas station in the future we also have a very good first player experience as our staff are mature and very well spoken we do have a small group at the moment but we are looking to grow another topic id like to touch up on is how we listen to suggestions as they help us and not to mention our donations go straight back into the server as that helps us get better stuff in for you guys
if you do come across this post and you think this server will be a fit for you feel free to join the discord or add me at fvcksven#5434