Welcome to San Andreas State RP!

Hey all, this is my first post on the forum, however I’ve been an active FiveM player for close to a year at this point. Recently a friend of mine hit me up and asked if I wanted to develop a server together, and I said yes. Today, after hard work and dedication, we reveal to you all: San Andreas State RP (SASRP). We are a small community of serious and dedicated people who want to make one of the best roleplay servers possible on FiveM. We have high quality, custom vehicles for LEOs and Civilians, so you can have the best possible experience no matter what you play as. We are San Andreas based, obviously, with our law enforcement departments consisting of SAHP, LSPD, and BCSO, along with LSFD which is our fire and medical response.

We are actively looking for new members to come join us on our adventure and to get some fun RP out of it along the way. Thanks for reading, and we hope you consider joining our server. We are additionally hiring in all departments, so whether you are a civ or a LEO and want to get some good RP, we have all that you need. We also have active staff and admins that will make sure that failRP, VDM, and RDM is rare occurance that is dealt with swiftly, quickly, and efficiently.

Join the discord server: Discord

– James S, LSPD Chief of Police, San Andreas State Roleplay