Weird usage on FiveM

Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest
Up to date:
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar Launcher
Windows version: W10 Pro 21H1
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yep
System specifications: Intel i7 7700K 4.9ghz, 1080 liquid cooled, 16gb at 3200mhz
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2021-07-01T223107.log (1.2 MB)

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Low usage CPU & GPU while i’m in the city, outside goes 50/50 sometimes goes under the 60 sometimes not

What are you trying to do? Trying to get high usage for a good gameplay and fps.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Everything

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Nothing

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! “Impero 3.0”

Additional comments

Hi everyone, I play on a server with an average of 400/700 people , when I go to the city center and surroundings my fps drops drastically , out of town I have 70/80 fps with some drops below 60 but for very little, I have an i7 7700k at 4.5 / 4.9ghz and a 1080 (liquid cooled) , the CPU is almost always under 65% of use, while the GPU by putting the vertical synchronization in city goes at 60% and then rises to 90% of use out of the city (which would be what I would like fixed to play at best ) the settings are all ultra / high, lowering them is even worse, there are users in the same server who do more fps than me despite having a pc with worse components, how is this possible? I hope I have described the situation well.
Sorry for the bad english, i didn’t want to write everytime by myself and i used Google Translate LUL

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Bump :sunglasses:

Bump :sunglasses:

are you seriously expecting support with this kind of a response?

most likely your server has a ton of faulty carmods, these are known to cause problematic performance, try an empty server and see if it still occurs there.

Ye
The majority of the players have a lower pc than mine and i see them stream at 60fps without losing frames, that’s what makes me angry

Cool, is it relevant or does it help your issue? nah.

I don’t understand, are you here to help or to break my balls? jesus christ

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.