[WEBSITE] Advanced website for your project

Congratulations! You found the perfect website for your project!

Preview

Features (Release/05.09.2022)

:white_check_mark: Discord login (Gets the id, the name, the tag, the email and the profile picture of your profile.)

:white_check_mark: Exporting data from your FiveM server (If it’s online/offline, players.)

:white_check_mark: Dashboard (A place where you can see if the server is online and if so how much people are playing in it right now. If you are already whitelisted with role in your discord server you can click the join now button. If not, you can apply for whitelist. The application contains a given amount of constant questions and a given amount of random questions. In the config file you can decide how much of both you will have in the application. All the questions can be managed by the admins inside the website. After submission admins can look through the application and either approve or reject it. Once approved discord role is automatically given to the person. On reject it removes the role if possible.)

:white_check_mark: Forum (A place where you can create, edit or delete posts.)

:white_check_mark: Rules (A place where you can create rules with name and description)

:white_check_mark: FAQ (A place where you can create frequently asked questions with question and answer)

:white_check_mark: Streamers (A place where you can create, edit or delete streamer cards. Each card contain information about the streamer: Name, Twitch link, Image)

:white_check_mark: Staff (A place where you can create, edit or delete staff cards. Each card contain information about the staff member: Name, Role, Image)

:white_check_mark: Sponsors (A place where you can create, edit or delete sponsors cards. Each card contain information about the sponsor: Name, Description, Image)

:white_check_mark: Job Applications (A place where you can create, edit, delete job applications as an admin. Once there is created and active job application, people can apply. As an admin you can deactivate each application. Also you can create questions for each job. After a regular user submits the application, admins can look through it and either approve or reject it.)

:white_check_mark: User management (A place where you can manage all the users that ever logged in to your website. Only available for the admins.)

:white_check_mark: Different permissions (3+1 types of permissions: User, Admin, Super Admin and Banned)

:white_check_mark: Option to ban people (This will ban the person from your discord server if the person is in it and will change his permission role to Banned)

:white_check_mark: Option to enable launcher registration (This will show a registration form with username and password. Once the form is submitted it won’t show again. The information will be saved in the database as the password will be encrypted.)

Where to purchase

Notes

• Full source code is included, which means you can change the website as much as you want!
  • Feel free to message me if you want the website with changes. Yes, I do custom versions of the website for you!
  • Video tutorial link could be found inside README.md file!

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3000
Requirements PHP 8.1, MYSQL
Support Yes
6 Likes

i can’t find the package on tebex

1 Like

Hey buddy!
It’s on Web tab.

1 Like

Amazing work! I love it! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks buddy! Appreciate it! :heart:

When someone is banned can use forum?

That’s great idea. Definitely implementing it. Thanks :pray:

Update pushed. Check out what’s new in the post, right under the features section.

1 Like

NEW VERSION! Huge update of the website!!! You can see updated list of features above. Thanks :heart:

do you got a link to the website as an example to look/preview?

The image on the top is from V1. As there are a lot of things in V2 I need a little more time to upload the preview. Also there will be demo uploaded. Sorry for delaying it!

1 Like

interested but wanna see it in work

1 Like

Video preview is uploaded. Unfortunately at the moment youtube is still processing it so the quality might not be the best. However I am posting the link in the topic above.

Nice!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

I don’t understand the installation, I feel like I’m missing some files, how can I contact you?

I will be happy to help you. Contact information can be found in my tebex store.

Hey bud, i’m interested to buy this. Its possible to change the colors of the website?

Hey buddy! Of course it is! I can help you change whatever you want in it!

Thanks bro, will definitely buy it on monday. Can I contact you on Discord then?