Webscript send item into game

Hello, is it possible to send money or some item from php into the server while a player is online?
if yes what anyone know how or post a function to help me start working on it?

You can use SetHttpHandler to expose a couple of endpoints on the server which you can then call from php

thanks for the reply, i have no idea what this is, i am looking for some curl command to send on server or database and give a player (most preferably using his name to find him in order to give the item)

sorry i forgot to mention i am totally new on this game never played it i just finish setup a server but never joined, 0 knowledge of lua/script and all the languages it uses, this is why i am looking for a webscript code in php in order to send item in game without touching core or server side in general, i think i should have started by basics… that means does fiveM accepts curl commands or any commands in general from a website script?
thank you again for your time i hope i am beign understood

This should help you.

You will need to set-up a handler, then trigger an event / function which will add money to the player. Don’t forget to secure your API! (for example with a token)