[WEB] [Discord] FiveX Verification

FiveX Verification System

FiveX Verification is an innovative web-based solution designed to streamline user verification processes within Discord servers. This comprehensive system offers an efficient way to verify users and grant them access to specific roles, fostering a secure and organized community environment.

1. Seamless Integration: Integrate FiveX Verification seamlessly with your Discord server, allowing users to verify their identity directly from your server’s website.
  2. User-Friendly Verification: Provide a user-friendly interface for users to follow the verification process step by step, ensuring a smooth experience.
  3. Role Granting: Assign verified users to designated roles within your Discord server, giving them access to exclusive channels, content, and features.

Download

FiveX Verification - Github

6 Likes

Price has been changed to free!

1 Like

Nice script but where is the “web” files?

I got alot of errors - Added you on discord

Hey, the web files are in the server folder. Make sure to follow the setup file.

I like this verification system a lot, and honestly the only “issue” i have with it is the fact anyone can use the /createpanel command which should be blocked and only allowed for users with admin perm imo

For anyone that wants to block everyone and allow certain roles only without adding permissions in the bots code just go to Server Settings > Integrations > Find your bot on the list > Click Manage > now either block whole bot under Roles & Members to certain roles or click the /createpanel command and you can block only that specific command and still allow all users to use /ping.

1 Like

Hey, I must have forgoten to add the permission for the command. It’s been fixed and pushed to the github.

Thanks!

1 Like

nice release!

1 Like

Hello, can any make a video? thank you!

Awesome mate! :slight_smile:

I see you added the perms exactly as i tried myself, however that doesn’t work and breaks the bot.

I have tested the code and it works as intented with the new change. Have you imported PermissionFlagsBits?

yeahhhh just me whos stupid and forgot that lol, works fine now haha