Weazel News Helicopter - EC135

Hey, my name is Eden and I am here to release a new helicopter for Weazel News. This offers some diversity to roleplay but this works very well with @RowDog Weazel News Script and @mraes Heli Script. Another model I would recommend is this!

It currently replaces the Supervolito but feel free to change it.

Refer to https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-heli-script/24094/107 for how to set up the helicam for helo’s other than the PolMav.

Images

WeazelEC135.zip (4.0 MB)

Credits

Inspiration - TheF3nt0n

Model - MattZepol

Weazel News Heli Pilot and Camera Man is WIP

Have Fun & Enjoy -Eden

8 Likes

nice work dude defo going to add this
THANKS DUDE

I appreciate it, I am working on some peds - Pilot & Camera Man that I will release in the next 12 hours, just touching them up.

Enjoy -Eden

Good job ! Thx you for sharing it with us.

Great release, could you put it in a resource please?

1 Like

Make a folder then Add a stream folder, put those files in there. Then make a __resource.lua and add the folder name to your server.cfg.

Very clean, great job.

I did that, and it said it couldn’t load

Then you screwed something up, works fine for me and others,

I can’t upload bigger files so when Github starts working again I will send you the link to a ready to go resource.

thanks for share, but addon would be better :slight_smile:

Nice job, very clean model.

use github desktop

Feel free to make it add on yourself, I am trying to get the vehicles out and then I might make an add on back with all the stuff once I’m finished.

i would like to :stuck_out_tongue: haha but i am not a fan of car modding, i mean making it myself so addons with meta file idk how to do it… i can do replacements dasn addons if you give me the files. i am more an lua dev then a artistic dev :smile:

If you know lua you should be able to work out a meta.

may not be the prettiest but the easiest way

Rename the yft’s and ytd’s to whatever you want the spawn name as e.g. “WeazelHeli”
Take a pre-existing vehicles.meta from a different helicopter and edit the Model Name, TXD Name and Game Name to WeazelHeli and the handling id to whatever you want it to handle as e.g. “Supervolito”

Make sure the __resource.lua is calling the vehicles.meta (if you don’t know how to look it up) if you still can’t figure it out all my stuff will be uploaded to my github in resources. - Murkoz (Murkoz) / Repositories · GitHub None are uploaded it yet but they will be soon

2 Likes