Weaponspawner | v1.0

Hello,

This weaponspawner script spawns weapons randomly near players.
It picks a random weapon from a list (you can edit) and spawns it synced to all players (with blips).
Every spawned weapon has one full clip.

Configuration:

weapons = {
    "PICKUP_WEAPON_PISTOL",
	"PICKUP_WEAPON_SMG",
	"PICKUP_WEAPON_ASSAULTRIFLE"
} -- weaponnames (seperated by comma) of the weapons wich should spawn
local interval_min = 4 -- minimum time to wait, before the next weapon spawns (in minutes) (per player)
local interval_max = 10 -- maximum time to wait, before the next weapon spawns (in minutes) (per player)
local max_weapons = 200 -- maximum amount of weapons on the map at a time

weaponrain.zip (1.7 KB)

Idea by sheriff.smiley

1 Like

Hey Iā€™m caramen ;).

Nice script mate.

May you should make another one with spawn not near player but randomly on the map for some kind of events. I can edit if you want.

1 Like

or even be able to delimetre a zone , i can see this in my prison where i spawn a shank a certan times in random spots in a certain radius

nice script i put on my server :slight_smile: work fine

1 Like

Can you make one script to spawn weapons randomly on the map?

Yes: Weaponspawner | v1.0

No.
I am talking about, weapon spawn on random spots on the map, no matter were the players are located.

Spawning weapons where no one is is not that easy (because the location is unloaded) and makes no sense (at least to me)

Well, it does not matter if is no player. Because it will be only limited number of weapons on map, and if somebody connect to the server and they need a weapon, they go and search for a gun.

For me it make a little sense, because you can not buy weapon on my server :innocent: and to use one, you need to find it.