Weapon Metas

ahh man wish I had this when I started out, super useful! grabbing all those vanilla files is a pain lol.

Good on you man, thank you for releasing this.

1 Like

What a nice sexy man

‘( OwO )’

Fantastic :smile:

You are a legend for this.

Do these files solve cheats made with citizen files?

shivers in fxmanifest

1 Like

To an extent, I imagine it could. You can disable player weapons and vehicle’s weapons.

How does one go about just fully disabling these vehicles weapons? as plenty of weaponized cars are sweet to be used but the weapons are annoying.

The easiest way I’ve found is to change the vehicle weapons name. This replaces the original metafiles from GTA, so if the vehicle uses VEHICLE_WEAPON_TANK but you’ve changed it to something like DO_NOT_USE_VEHICLE_WEAPON_TANK, the vehicle will not have weapon metadata on entry. I’m still testing this though, so I’m not 100% sure, but it should work like that in practice.

Hey I have an Issue where the metas only take effect if I restart the script? I tested it on a cleaned test environment with nothing but vmenu and had same result.

1 Like

Attach: I’ve got a post here about what we are trying to achieve.

For anyone who stumbles across this thread in their endless search for answers.

This could be happening if you have another resource streaming these files. I know nothing about VMenu so couldn’t help you there.

1 Like

Ill look through! sorry for not updating that reply it worked perfectly on the test environment but the live environment has issues! I think you are right an there are conflicts in data files somewhere!

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Hi regarding addon weapons with meta files already etc, How would I add smoke and effects to them etc

it is possible to contact you in private ?? would like to have a meta file of some weapons that you do not have in the folder and would like to know a price with you

Hello, is it possible to also somewhere find “weapon” meta for UNARMED? I believe it is the same as other weapons.

i wanna know too