Weapon are not showing in wheel

hello everyone, today i was just modifying my server as normal until my weapon apparently my weapons are not showing, even when I’m spawning it or buying it it’s not showing up. in DB its showing me in player loadout but in game its like invisible and not be able to use

video + images included

Did you fix it? i need help as well

The video is unplayable btw.

Can you tell me what have you been modifying on your server, any script related to the core script? I can’t watch the video so, my assumption is that you might’ve removed some line that supposed to give the weapon(s), check whether you’ve removed this line: GiveWeaponToPed( ... ) :face_with_monocle:

P/S: If you’re using ESX, try this command in chat /giveweapon [ID] [weapon] [ammo] and see if it gives you any weapon or not :yum:

yap, it is the es extended

Have you tried the command yet? /giveweapon [ID] [weapon] [ammo]

yap still, its says its giving the weapon but not showing it on the wheel

have you find some fix i have that too

how you fix that

Vftcvycyvucg f hcycycychcuvufucyctgujchcycycyc TX ydyfxugxg you jacuzzi X xzxixigxitaeigxigiggyzugug gxuguggiigihigxt xuyigxigxr Ugxihxihcihxixihxihihcihcigcihhidutdhakeot wajvzgkitehkthlbgkmbkhdyisugkskxihxkbxbknvlhxkhitoyqitiydohckbhokhohdyodhoxihkhdihdigdigxohmbxgkutsitsizigxigxgizguugxigitsfugjxtusittuwid gsjgdkvjgzufzjet ex the ydyfxugxg you jacuzzi and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and sauna and steam and

Has anyone figured this out? I can’t figure out why it is doing this. I’ve even removed custom weapon skins and still nothing but every other weapon works