Was banned without me doing anything

good day I got banned by fivem but even though I did not even use a mod or mod menu I did not hack so they could take care of it w sher nice i was not even 5 days online on fiver You have been globally banned from FiveM for cheating. This ban wants to expire in 13 days + 00:39:06. Please do not forget that the FiveM staff can assist you with this ban.
Your ban ID is 89e3714a-a663-4458-a894-b38f5dc72ae6.
I was banished without reason

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

First of all, its just 2 weeks ban, so u can just wait for it.
Second of all, nobody understands a word you are saying.
What’s this supposed to mean: “they could take care of it w sher nice i was not even 5 days online on fiver You have been globally banned from FiveM for cheating.”

but why i have not hacked or modded why am i being banned then

You most likely have, saying you’re innocent doesn’t prove anything.

I have never had a mod on my computer for gta why should I use a mod for fivem now and the server where I play it was mostly off

It does not matter if you just wanted to unbind me, but if you do not do that, I can not change it!

The same thing just happened to me… Never modded on fivem ever like this is bullshit I fucking love playing fivem. If you found help with this contact me.

1 Like

I would never fad what would I have in addition I play with friends

Could not you just release me again? I love playing fivem

you will have to wait it out.

You were banned for cheating. That was the reason you were banned, please take the time to remove any menus or injectors you were using and refrain from using them again in the future.