Wanted Poster/Gone Fishing Posters?

I had this idea but no idea how to create it myself since I have no scripting knowledge. I hardly have time to work on my server between work and all. However if someone wants to try to create it…

Basically say your the sheriff in Valentine and you decide to go fishing. You could leave a poster on the door saying “Gone Fishing south of Valentine and will return in the morning on Thursday” Anyone who visits the office can read it and either wait or come looking for you. This is just an example and it could also be used for wanted posters or if you visit a friends house and they are gone. You can leave them a note.

I have been using a script converted from fivem to work on redm but it has a few issues I have come across. It also doesn’t have the option to pin the note to a wall. It just leaves a red marker circle where the note is dropped which is not very immersive.

Anyone want to give it a shot? Like I said I don’t know what I’m doing but I bet a lot of people would find this useful since there aren’t any phones in Red Dead. Oh and yes I know about the telegram script and have been using that as well but that’s only directed at one person who needs to check mail.

1 Like

2d

I had this idea but no idea how to create it myself since I have no scripting knowledge. I hardly have time to work on my server between work and all. However if someone wants to try to create it…

Basically say your the sheriff in Valentine and you decide to go fishing. You could leave a poster on the door saying “Gone Fishing south of Valentine and will return in the morning on Thursday” Anyone who visits the office can read it and either wait or come looking for you. This is just an example and it could also be used for wanted posters or if you visit a friends house and they are gone. You can leave them a note.

I have been using a script converted from fivem to work on redm but it has a few issues I have come across. It also doesn’t have the option to pin the note to a wall. It just leaves a red marker circle where the note is dropped which is not very immersive.

Anyone want to give it a shot? Like I said I don’t know what I’m doing but I bet a lot of people would find this useful since there aren’t any phones in Red Dead. Oh and yes I know about the telegram script and have been using that as well but that’s only directed at one person who needs to check mail