Want to Find some info to solve cheating duplication items

Hello everybody !

I am a member of a dev team on a Fivem server and we’ve heard that’s some players on our servers know how duplicate items, specially for illegal items like drugs, weapons too. With this glitch, these people dont have to farm any ressources and can just duplicate items and sell them

We have try everything we know about it and we’d like to find some other ways that players can use to duplicate items, are you know some ways to glitch and duplicate ? So with your informations, we gonna can find failure in our system

Thank you a lot :wink:

You can MP me if you dont want to give me these informations here

1 Like

It’d help if you tell us which resource/script is responsible for those “items/drugs” in the first place :wink:

Of course, but its an own script made by us , i dont know if it can help you ^^

1 Like

Well if we can’t see the code or use the script ourselves it’s going to be nearly impossible to find a potential bug in it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so yeah it’d help if we can view the code.

1 Like

Is this a request for help with fixing these exploits or, are you just asking for information from others experiencing them?

If it’s the former then, like @Vespura said, we can’t really help you without seeing some code. If it’s the latter then, I feel this thread would be better suited in the #server-development:server-discussion category.

1 Like

If you have items etc all stored client side, move them to server, that should help as they wont be able to edit the values

But how do they duplicate the items?

1. fucking. months.

Yeah. Thats a long time

why did you bump the topic then smh :man_facepalming:

good one you just bumped a 23 hour ago post. good work

Did you find a fix to those dup weapons? Giving weapons or depositing them in the house box duplicates them… I cant find where and how.

They can duplicate so easy at propertys… Just unplug the Internet Cable

1 Like

how can they easily duplicate at properties… i am experiencing something similar players seem to be able to dupe towards server reset…