Wallet System [QBCore]

Summary:

A handful wallet script for QBCore that will ease the process of cash transactions between players.

Showcase:

Features:

• :purse: Usable item
  • :point_up_2: Fast & Easy NUI interactions + good-looking UI
  • :zap: Fully synced and instant updates
  • :x: No more /givecash command
  • :video_game: Plug n’ Play Ready
  • :sparkles: Fully Optimized Code ( server/client side )
  • :unlock: This resource is fully unlocked ( No obfuscation or IP-lock )
  • :ticket: Full & Extended Support through Discord Tickets ( Link can be found in the store website )

:shopping_cart: Download:

wallet

Code is accessible :white_check_mark:
Subscription-based :x:
Lines (approximately) +500
Requirements QBCore
Support :white_check_mark:
4 Likes

Nice Idea

I’m glad you liked it. Thanks!

Cool idea.
But who uses something like “/givecash” command? xD

I know a lot of servers doing it, they couldn’t find an alternative because in QB, the cash is not shown on your inventory.

so, basically 10 eur for nui…

1. It’s only 8 EUR
  2. If you think NUI is that easy, then why not release one yourself for free?

Without tax 9.51 EUR
LOL, its not my post or release. There are thousands of creators who provide Free nuis, that actually are more reactive than just a picture in background of input.

Wallet system, but no mentions of bank/bank cards. Useless.

1 Like

8 EUR + taxes

Also there are a lot more to it than just NUI. Please read the features and check the showcase video and if you’re not interested, feel free not to comment.

We can still argue about it, but just accept the fact that for other locations price differs.

If is there more then describe it? This forum post clearly gives nothing interesting and your tebex has only preview and discord invite. As I said, 10 eur for such thing is robbing. There is no bank implementation, only useless inanimated picture as wallet with input in middle.

1 Like

PRICE DROPPED FROM 8 EUR TO 5 EUR