[vRP] [Realese] vRP_JewelryRobberry

The script includes 25 areas for jewelry collection with alarm to the police when the robbery begins.

Dependency:

Installation:

• Enter the script folder of your resource folder
  • Insert the file named jewelryrobberry.lua into the vrp\cfg\item directory and then insert the load_item_pack("jewelryrobberry") string above return cfg in the items.lua file in the vrp\cfg folder
  • Start the vrp_jewelryrobberry resource in .cfg file

Download:

The script includes in one of the 25 areas of the robbery also one in which money is stolen from the jewelery case.

The script is not optimized to the maximum, in case someone wants to optimize it before republishing it in its own github respository or in fivem releases, it is obliged to communicate it to me and request my authorization.
At that time when you download it you can change it to your liking without any problem but you cannot store it on third-party sites or fivem or github sites.

Started robberry blips appearance

Robbery area

Start robberry area

Messages as the robbery

Imgur Imgur

Changelog
  • Added jewelryrobberry.lua file (08/02/2020)
5 Likes

Hey were is the police permission can’t seem to find it?

There are no specific permits for the police but only the police call (ServiceAllertCall)
At the moment it is set to police therefore in the vRP script if there is no call to a service called police nobody will receive the message to modify went to line n ° 43 of the file server.lua

how can i sell jewelry ?

Go to the Lester factory

1 Like

Police don’t get an alert for me.

Can u take a screenshot for the location ?

The police dont get the message after the 30 secs? how to fix that? :slight_smile:

Ive tried to change the group from “police” to my group name for police in line 15 ,16 ,59.
But me, as a robber DO get the message?

where i can sell the jewelry ? i cant find anything at lester factory