[vRP] [Realese] vRP_CentralBankRobberry

The script includes 5 areas of robbery where the drills are used to open the safes, 1 area in the offices where bank files are stolen and 2 areas where the phone must be used by hackers to open the vault doors and the normal ones doors.

Dependency:

Download:

Installation:

• Enter the script folder of your resource folder
  • Insert the file named centralbankrobberry.lua into the vrp\cfg\item directory and then insert the load_item_pack("centralbankrobberry") string above return cfg in the items.lua file in the vrp\cfg folder
  • Start the vrp_centralbankrobberry resource in .cfg file

The script is not optimized to the maximum, in case someone wants to optimize it before republishing it in its own github respository or in fivem releases, it is obliged to communicate it to me and request my authorization. At that time when you download it you can change it to your liking without any problem but you cannot store it on third-party sites or fivem or github sites.

Robbery area

Phone for hacking the doors

Zone of the robbery where the drills are used

Automatic closing of doors by bankers or police

Automatic opening of doors by bankers or police with 5 minute timer before closing

Area to call the police in an emergency at the bank

Robbery of documents area

Cleaning dirty money || Illegal sale of bank documents

Imgur Imgur

Changelog
  • Added limit of 7 policemen to start the robbery (23/02/2020)
  • Added police check to avoid police robbery (23/02/2020)
  • Optimized by 50% (08/02/2020)
  • Added antimation drill prop (08/02/2020)
4 Likes

And it keeps going up.

I have already mentioned that it was not optimized and that I am trying to best solve the resource

Hello u can do something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvJmnIZsk1w im working on my pacifichesit for vrp too! Anyways, Good Luck!

It does not seem impossible to me, I could draw some ideas but not copy it as it would no longer be mine

Will this work with sesx server

The script as already written only works with VRP if there are other frameworks that are compatible with both esx and vrp scripts I don’t know because I have never tried them.

Thanks for your response brother