[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

The cfg “Wanted level” does not work, because it drops VRP.

dont work bro :frowning: can you pls paste on pastebin the item_transformers if that is not the problem for you

Sorry about this. This should work

cfg.items = {
  ["benzoilmetilecgonina"] = {"Benzoilmetilecgonina", "Some Benzoic acid ester.", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["seeds"] = {"Seeds", "Some Weed seeds.", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["harness"] = {"Harness", "Some Harness Lysergsäurediethylamid.", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["credit"] = {"Credit Card", "Credit card.", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["catalyst"] = {"Catalyst","", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["Gold ore"] = {"Gold ore","", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["Recycled ore"] = {"Recycled ore","", nil, 0.01}, -- no choices
  ["Gold ignot"] = {"Gold ignot","", nil, 0.01} -- no choices
}

I can make it with animations

yeah its exact like that you can see on picture but i think i have a problem with the item_transformers if you can paste it on pastebin it would be nice :slight_smile:

Picture

Oh thats cool! Will add more realism, but if people do it in the car? It will be a bit strange, because many people do just that.

If you are not busy, can you help with the alert? I’m trying to use what you wrote, but for some reason it drops Vrp =(

U erro is , in end be put “,”

1 Like

Yes, Psychorustle says it’s true. That’s right, the error is that I did not put commas, try to copy what I sent and run on a new.

@Psychorustle do you think you can add in the future Gangs and gang turf wars? and more activities related to gangs.

Then this is new. Cause it was for all players before.
BUt most recommed feature is missing tp to marker :smiley:

I would love animations for all the stuff you are doing. Selling credit cards and so should take some time and make an animation. So cops could see you doing this and so on.

tp to marker is F3 or double tap B on controller

1 Like

Why is it that when you change face it dont change your whole body color ? Makes face brown but hands still stay white?

I have probs whit the Framework,
Perm. Ping Time out any a idea?

and the Scripts

I think i found a bug.

So i sold creditcards.

And then i deposit all the dirty money into my business.

now when i sell again credit cards i have no dirty money in the inventory but get a messege how much money i get.

But when i do a robbery i get dirty money again. wierd

Hell, I’m confused, who can give me the right formula hidden transformes relocated.
52460 - 5 days, I try to post 5 but this not relocated after 5 minutes…

And also can you change to stop/start job missions?

Its not nice you always have a yellow marker even when you cant do it yet :smiley: :smiley:

That would be a big improvement. Also Cop, EMS to be able to get in duty off duty.
you have always your stuff once you are in there

And i added 2 things which is a must have for RP maybe you can include them:

Indicators for cars with server sync:

I made the buttons left and right arrow to use. Tested it is sync for other players.

CruiseControl:

There i made the button F1 since its free.

How to open the vault in the fleeca bank

[Release] My version of es_robberies [updated] < Like this !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like