[vRP Framework]-[Psycho Edited - FX 3.5]-[23/07/17]

Next time past that into a pastbin and just put the link to it here :smiley:

Hmm did you use the fix sql that is included?

The proxy call seems like either you donā€™t have the required proxy information correct or you supplied the incorrect arguments to the call?

Still looking myself lol

Does anyone know where I change the menu key?

Iā€™m really sorry :joy: :joy:

all database work :tired_face:

There is no help for the change the menu for home in the keyboard

Hi!) I hope you did not forget about the univarsal garage? If itā€™s not difficult and there just need to write a couple of words and lines, then I could do this and send it to you, but I need at least an example of how it should look. Thank you

i make this with house garage, in house gara has all car list can buy by player

nice notify, iā€™m finish version 3.0 with rob bank, now i need only add more banks to rob
u receive dirty money and need laudering the money given with robbery bank

now u can be a hacker , and hacking credit cards to sell in missions
u can hack in u house, or without u house
when u are in hacking u receive dirty money
when u sell credit cards informations u receive clean money

After the update I have such an error after I go to the marker of the house or garage. Help plz.

Great work, you have done, super!
I will like to ask if is possible to add more skins options ā€œpedsā€ if it is were if you can direct me, or if is something you plan to add in the feature.
Thanks for the great workā€¦

I meant it.
I apologize for my photoshop, not a professional;)

u can give me the coders, iā€™m uploading now the 3.0 with all features and lscustom working

The fact of the matter is that I do not know how to do it. =(
And I thought maybe you could do something like that ā€¦

its becouse vrp are scripted to u need buy car per garage, if u buy in in house garage u can get acess to all car

download 3.0 see the prints and view all content of download
in download are all instrucions to make it works well

Got it, thanks a lot! The small question is, when will the robbery take place, will there be an alert for groups of policemen and be marked on the radar, as it is arranged with the theft? Thank you very much for your work!

thanks for reply @Nana
no, u can make this without notfy but in roleplay game for sure police can view u making thisā€¦ police can check u inventory
and if police see u are with dirty money u can be jailed

in robbery u dont receive money, u receive dirty money, u need to laudering the robbery bank money in a open bussinesā€¦
u can laudering 25000$ max
if u need + u need to give capital to u bussines

now u has completed drugseller system with missions