Vorp_Inventory Problem

I purchased a TxAdmin Server through Host Zap Hosting. This is equipped with some scripts.
Unfortunately, some scripts don’t work because nothing exists in the database, e.g. weapons, horses, etc.
When I log in and want to buy something at the gunsmith, money is deducted, but I get this error message on the console:

[ script:oxmysql] Error: vorp_inventory was unable to execute a query!
[ script:oxmysql] Unknown column ‘serial_number’ in ‘field list’
[ script:oxmysql] INSERT INTO loadout (identifier, charidentifier, name, ammo,components,comps,label,serial_number,custom_label,custom_desc) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?,?,?,?,?,?) [“steam:110000106d121cb”,1,“WEAPON_REVOLVER_LEMAT”,“{"nothing":0}”,“["nothing"]”,“”,“Revolver Lemat”,“1698063046-3503”,“Revolver Lemat”,null]

I can also throw away and give items in the inventory, but cannot use them.
What can I do ?
Can someone help me ?

Hi there!

Did you use a specific template/recipe when going through the txAdmin setup?

You are usually required to enter your ZAP Database’s credentials (which you can find on your gameserver’s webinterface under the databases section) and details within the server.cfg file when using oxmysql, as following:

set mysql_connection_string "user=root; password=12345;host=localhost;port=3306;database=es_extended"

Alternatively, have you tried accessing your gameserver’s database to make sure that it is actually accessible and that the tables are setup correctly? :slight_smile:

Many thanks!
~ J