[Vorp] Dapper-Duty : Jobs can now go Off-Duty

I got tired of Vorp not having a script that allowed players to go off duty.
It’s just a simple sql script, so you will need to add any custom jobs to it.

Just do /duty

—Edit: This is a script for the framework Vorp. The script allows players who are in roles such as ‘police’ or ‘doctor’ etc. To go off duty and RP without them draining the ledger or having informants bother them.—

If you run into any troubles, feel free to tweet me DapperPaperBag

dapper-duty.zip (2.7 KB)

2 Likes

what do you mean off duty ? and what a framework has to do with that ?
the moment you starting a server its up to you to fix everything …people giving you scripts and you complaining about it! off duty script is ,easy to do !

if you read NioDamian it says VORP, That is the Framework used, Also not everyone can do it.

Wtf? o.O

Is it simple? Yes, but it’s soo simple that no one posted a stand alone clocking on and off duty script.

If you took the time to read my post properly, you would have saw that I attached a script and put in the title that the framework was vorp.

I never once said in the post that people were giving me scripts, most of the scripts I work with, were baught by the server owner.

You say that the script is easy to do, yes it is easy, but some people don’t have the time to spend 1 hour converting something over. I didn’t have to share this code, I could have just been selfish and kept it to myself, but I chose to share it to help make things easier for server owners who don’t know how to write.

The fact that some people can’t write in lua, is the exact reason I posted it.

THERES Already an offduty script out for vorp go search mate

I did and couldn’t find it.

Not everyone has the time to spend hours digging through cfx or github.

FiveM has several script variations for the same functions.
So there is no harm in RedM having several different options.
You also could have linked the other version of the script to allow people to have options.

Your comments are non-constructive so I will not be responding after this.