Void Life RP | Controller Friendly | Active Staff | Pets | Drugs | Serious RP | Economy Based

Hey! How’s it going? My name is Void, I am 1 of 4 owners on Void Life RP. We are a relatively new esx based server that has 140 members in the discord. Our community strives for quality RP, but are also welcoming to those who are new to Roleplay.
There are a lot of things to do in the server; such as, becoming a gang member who wants nothing more than to disturb the lives of normal civs, or you can be a PD officer and protect the normal day lives of a civ. There are many legal jobs in the server, but if that bores you we do have drugs (That you will have to find out through RP) I hope some of the features below intrigue you into trying out our server. Hope to see you in there - Best Regards from your friendly neighborhood server owner.

Things that are on the server:

• Financed Cars
  • Drugs (that are in hidden locations)
  • Motel
    -Custom Cars
  • Pets
  • Whitelisted Jobs
    Police
    EMS
    Mechanics
    Car Dealer
    Gangs
  • Non-Whitelisted Jobs
    Fisherman
    Garbage man
    Window Cleaner
    and more
  • CAD/MDT
  • Custom Cars

Discord: Discord
Server IP: 185.249.196.155:32042

4 Likes

Expired link

Not for me :slight_smile: .

Great little gem of a community. Relatively new server filled with dedicated users in it for the RP. Can’t wait to see what it grows into.

3 Likes

I joined this server a while back and it has been fantastic. I’ve never met such a keen, welcoming and warm community. Cheers to VLRP!

1 Like