Voice chat cannot be used on FiveM.

I have voice chat set up, but I can’t use it. The cause is that when I play a game, a microphone mark is displayed on the taskbar at the bottom right, but when I start FiveM, the microphone mark is not displayed. The microphone mark is not displayed, so when I look at the microphone’s privacy settings, it usually says “Currently in use”, but when I start FiveM, it does not appear. Please tell me how to cure it. please.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Disable all unused microphone devices in your Windows sound settings, then make sure that in-game settings are configured to use the correct sound device (“Voice Chat” category)

I tried it, but it didn’t work.

If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.