Voice activation works but not Push-to-talk

My problem is that my microphone dosent work with PTT, but it works perfect with Voice activation.
It dosent matter if i scream, it will not work with PPT.

Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Windows version?
Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any).
System specifications
Core i7-6700.
16gb Ram.
64bit.
Nvidia 970 GPU.
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing it just appeared.
What server did you get this issue on?
All servers
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

Also add what you already tried so far. I have tried all keys for PTT, I have reinstalled fiveM 8 times.
I have checked so it is the right in settings.

Here is Screenshots of my settings.
bild1

And one more thing, all my voice settings reset after i restart the game.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

ensure your mic sensitivity is turned all the way up

As u can see in the picture, the sensitivity is all the way up!

I recently encountered the same problem , except voice activation and push to talk won’t pick up my voice . My mic works in discord and what not fine . But in game no one can hear me , and I don’t get the indicator that I am talking like I used to . All my settings are right . Nothing has changed . It just randomly stopped working. Hope you find out a fix so I can figure it out as well !

This has also just happened to me in fiveM, its annoying, ive tried key bindings and everything.

I was talking about sensitivity in Windows, not in the game.

I have the same Issue! PLEASE HELP US!!!
I have gone thru every setting i can think of. but the real kicker is that my PTT Works on Normal servers. I OneSync Servers is where the issue is for me. im convinced its server side or mumble. my microphone works Perfectly in every other program and game so its definatly not my settings. Plus PTT worked when i first joined my server.

I also have the same issue
I get this issue when i use headset (Asus cerbers) that works on another application like discord, etc.
But when i use built-in microphone, voice chat works fine, so i confused that’s error from my headset or fivem (i use MSI GL62M 7REX)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.