vMenu

Hello !

I have a little problem,

So let me explain, I try to add an addon vehicle on my local server, on the script it cannot find it but it appears in the vMenu, blocked:

Problem __resource

Problem vMenu locked

Now if I rename the vehicle’s __resource.lua file to fxmanifest.lua I obviously have more problem with the script:

But when I try to join the server on FiveM I get this message that pops up:

I’m totally lost… If anyone can shed some light on my lantern it would be royal :bowing_man:

Since installing vmenu, my premade character gets replaced with random models, and I get randomly teleported to locations, breaking premade characters. How do I fix this?

Do you still not know how?

Is anybody able to tell me how to actually make a good looking female?

I mean you can make kind of okay looking ones but at the end they all just look like men :smiley:

Hello, I was wondering how id be able to incorporate a freeze player button, I found the location, I just need the code for the scrip

I need help with the noclip!

I found a small bug that been driving me crazy, for some reason any car that uses the VC_OPEN_WHEEL vehicle class will not show in the Open wheel tab under addon cars, it will default to “Compaqs”. I’ve tried every method to fix this but nothing has worked, so I figured I’d inform. Other that that I have had zero issues whatsoever.

How do I make a server side setting for example make everyone have player names on

@Vespura can you help me with this noclip bug?

1 Like

My Vmenu does not want to open has this anything to do with the toggle key

My menu is not working. does anyone knows a fix?

he is working on vmenu that is old news

Oh right, maybe he should update the notice so people don’t get confused.

Having same problem, it just kicks me after 15 sec of being afk. I already tried without the vMenu started and i dont get kicked. You have something in there thats not right.

Is there a way to create a chat command to open the menu instead of using a keybind?

So we updated to the latest vMenu about 5-6 days ago, as of today (possibly last night 12 hours ago,) vMenu causes our server side to loop infinitely with this error:

It would post every 45 seconds and nothing else loaded, people couldn’t join the server at all except to queue up.

Wasn’t sure what was causing it but disabling vMenu instantly stopped the lag and allowed people to join. Reverting to an older version of vMenu fixed the issue.

How is this possible?

I had a problem, after I installed vMenu and Lambda my minimap was enlarged. i used the * key but only on/off that big open map and no normal minimap .

video error minimap - YouTube

HELP! I keep getting this message that says failed to handshake with server

Have you found something? Have the same problem…

Greetings