vMenu

Then you’re running a client mod (with scripthook)

1 Like

That’s your steam 64 Id yeah, but it’s in decimal format, you need the hex version.

If you read my reply, you would’ve seen why this can’t be.

Below the vehicle colors submenu. If you haven’t given yourself access to the underglow menu then you won’t see it.

Not sure what you mean… in the vehicle mods submenu you can already change the vehicles suspension.

1 Like

I never use scripthook, It seems to be working fine now. Cleared my cache it didn’t do it anymore.

Must be another cached resource that somehow bugged or you did use some client stuff, because it’s not a vMenu feature so it’s literally impossible for this to be caused by vMenu, as there are 0 keybinds besides the menu toggle and the no clip toggle used

2 Likes

Is there anyway I can add more walking styles into the menu, would be nice to see some more!

does this menu include this dlc ?
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT!!

If I find any that work, sure.

Yes

2 Likes

whoops! didn’t notice that new line in v1.1.3.

v1.1.2, and it’s happening constantly.

Update to v1.1.3. That should solve most issues.

1 Like

Sorry yeah that wasn’t so clear. I was talking about getting even more low than standard suspension, like in Vstancer. Mello trainer have 6 more lowering options to slam your car

They’re using something else to apply additional downforce on the car, not using the default suspension vehicle mods. Will have to look into that but it won’t be added anytime soon.

Thx à lot man! You trainer is the best we have found yet, we won’t use Mello even if he had this option, we prefer wait for you to add this to vmenu! Thx a lot from all the car enthusiast!

How can i change the “M” for another keybind ?

By taking the time to read the original post to see there is a wiki and then visiting that wiki and reading it as well. In that wiki, you will read about instructions on how to change the keybind.

Now, stop being lazy and read the information that has been graciously provided for you.

1 Like

@Vespura

Just curious if it will stop the permissions from working correctly if I change the name of them. For instance:

add_ace group.admin

To

add_ace group.admin2

I only ask because in ESX, anyone I add to the admin group end up with admin permissions in vMenu even though I didn’t add them to the permissions file.

Principals (groups) are shared across all resources. So yes, if you add them in one file or add them manually Ingame using commands, it will be used by both resources.

If you don’t want to use the same groups, you can do so without any issues. Just rename the group to whatever you want, can also just be “admin” instead of “group.admin” if that’s what you prefer. You can also make as many custom groups as you want and name them whatever you want.

1 Like

Nope, still causing that error constantly.

That’s odd, I haven’t been able to reproduce a single frame of that warning yet since v1.1.3. Can you give me a list of all enabled options in the menu?

so there is no way for you to make the weather and time sync diffrent. like turn one off instead of the other. cause using your time sync would be nice