vMenu

u have to do it on you’re own, it’s open code

u can edit it and compile it then

I am looking for the creator of Vmenu as I have a small project for him if he is interested.

that would be @Vespura however he no longer is developing vMenu as said in the title,

nice menu

1 Like

wont let me connect to server :frowning:

vMenu doesn’t support that natively, and the mod creater has flat out refused to impliment it.

Try using this mod [Release] Model Blacklist v1.1 - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

good share dude

for permissions, you have to hash them out

Good evening,

Does anyone know how to get the playerlist & player blips of online players to work with onesync?

Thanks!

Config for letting players hide and show Radar???

Hello, I have set up permissions for my friends and I, however whenever we load into the server I am the only one with admin perms. Has anyone had this issue? If so, how did you fix it?

Everytime I Try To Put exec resources/vMenu/config/permissions.cfg at the top of the server this goes to the top set sv_listingIPOverride “server ip” and exec resources/vMenu/config/permissions.cfg is under it and permissions dont work (using zap hosting)

I hope someone at least makes a pull request for Tuners DLC

i think vespura will

Hey man my buddie and I are starting a server and we are having a problem within vMenu where it shows all players as “Player 1, Player 2” instead of their actual steam names. Can anyone help me out with this problem or know a fix?

For the Vmenu for like redzone serevrs how do u customize the vmenu

does this vMenu come with coordinates??

So somepeople can use the perms that are setup with the vmenu but some cant even when having the same role [using Discordaceperms]

how to solve

is there a to freeze player for staff???