vMenu

You’re not using the latest CitizenFX.Core.dll client reference.

ill get the updated one.

i used the one from the build folder from release of source and still same 12 errors

Refrences list
https://gyazo.com/002f6be24f49a0b8b7254c328680f153

Runtime version of CitizenFX.Core

v4.0.30319

could you possibly pm me the references you use please.

I use the one included in the repository. Nothing external, only the server project uses one external reference but that’s also included in the repository.

What errors are you recieving?

vMenu v1.0.8 (small update)

• Fixed addon.json file not being loaded properly.
  • Fixed weapon spawning and setting all ammo permissions.
  • Added new DLC vehicles to the the correct vehicle classes/categories. (Note, at the time of writing this you still need to get Blü’s resource to add the vehicles here).
  • Added night vision and thermal vision in the Misc Settings menu. Required permissions are: vMenu.MiscSettings.NightVision and vMenu.MiscSettings.ThermalVision.
  • Updated instructions, readme and permissions list on the GitHub wiki pages as well as in the provided readme.md and permissions.md files in the repository.
  • Also updated the Travis builds, however this has nothing to do with vMenu features/bugfixes.

Download and view changes here or direct download here.

2 Likes

i take it i can use the same permissions as before?

i will send u a screenshot or there should be a gyazo link above.

here is a new one with updated source. using Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
https://gyazo.com/37fb50b01da645cfa97bfc8bc87f06c1

Hi, i have a problem.
I can not join my server.

problem

Yes and no, you can keep your old ones, but there are some new ones that you should add, here’s a list of the new ones you probably haven’t added yet:

vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Addon
vMenu.WeaponOptions.Spawn
vMenu.WeaponOptions.SetAllAmmo
vMenu.MiscSettings.NightVision
vMenu.MiscSettings.ThermalVision

Did you install everything according to the instructions on the wiki page here? If so, try clearing your server cache as this usually indicates a badly installed resource or a cache problem. If you’re sure you’ve followed the instructions, and you’ve tried clearing your cache and restarting the server at least twice, then pm me on here or on my discord so I can take a look :wink:

got them all would u by any chance be able to send me your dlls, and upload the source to pms, i dont understand why im getting errors without making any changes.

What errors are you getting currently the latest version works well are you missing any files

ill make a gyazo gif for u.

Me Re extracting the files

Loading in VS

Well first off you are using Visual Studio 2015 which may cause issues but you can still attempt to use it. The next possible explanation is that you do not have .Net Framework 4.5.2 installed for Visual Studio so you will need to run the installer to add it.

i have 17 as well should i try on that as well as install 4.5.2

Are you on a 64 bit machine

yepp, and i have 4.5.2 installed just checked.

I am currently using an ultrawide monitor (2560 by 1080) and for some reason the menu is positioning itself as though it is a 1920 by 1080 resolution. Didn’t know if you were aware as I tried searching through the post and saw nothing confirming that this issue was fixed.

What version are you using? Because this issue was fixed. And when you say it positions itself as if you were using 1080p do you mean the menu is not visible? or to the left? or in the middle? Please show a screenshot because without that I pretty much don’t know what the issue is. I’ve had people test it on ultra wide monitors as well as 4k and all seemed to be fine after the fixes.

Love it. Replaced Mello and all are enjoying it. Runs a lot smoother as well. The only thing I’m getting requests for is to make the default voice proximity close instead of global and to add the Drunk affect.

Would also love to see some additional emotes and maybe (big ask) organized in groups by type? Even if it’s just groups like you did peds instead of type it would help.
Driving style would also rock with the auto-drive (saw you mentioned before as a possibility). I like it, but blowing through red-lights and knocking bicyclists off the sidewalk isn’t setting a good example for civilians. :slight_smile:

1 Like