vMenu

Read here the permissions reference

having a problem with someone in my server theyre not able to speak with version 3.0.0 but can with any previous version anyone else having this problem

No I get this, but you can just force it to be turned back off if it’s visible in your script?

Remove the permission for it.

Are you sure you’re not adding yourself to the group.admin group either via some other resource like essentialmode or even just in the server.cfg?

Does this only happen when there’s x or more amount of players online? or does this also happen if you’re the only one on the server?

Not sure why that’d be related, unless FXserver somehow doesn’t support 2 C# resources using SQLite? doubt it. Not sure what the issue is.

Any errors or warnings? Yes? Post them here. No? Then i don’t know what the issue is, I guess you’re hopeless at that point since there’s nothing that I can do without errors, warnings or logs.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq/#q-where-are-vmenu-s-vehicles-peds-preferences-etc-saved

Idk, possibly essentialmode uses a different version of SQLite which might fuck up if used on the same server by different resources. idk

you’ve just described vMenu’s core feature. Almost EVERYTHING is configurable using permissions and/or convars.

Tell them to turn on voice chat. That’s not a vMenu issue unless they have errors/logs that proof that vMenu’s crashing their voice chat.

2 Likes

shes done everything and double checked everything it happens on any server with version 3.0.0 and above anything below it works fine im lost

Amazing work so much better and cleaner than lamda.One question are still not able to add our own custom keybindings?(like engine on/off,indicators,etc.)

I do believe this is what you’re looking for? (The Car HUD comes with indicators, seat belt, and cruise.)

1 Like

ty for your help

Stopped working on the new linux build 1244

Right the Temp Fix https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/changelog/#vmenu-v3-0-1-changes

Did you solve the issue?

When I put the permissions.cfg in my server folder with server.cfg, when I get in game, the weather like like flash… kinda weird. It’s definitely only when I have permissions in the same folder as I said… so, I’m not sure how to get around this?

How to disabled noclip for player ?

Of course , i have luck because i use zap hosting so i just uninstall version from there , and install from zap resource on next step i take version again from there

If you want to disable it for everyone, you could just simply remove the noclip toggle key.

But, if you want to enable it for only a certain group. You can edit in the code so in this section, you change it to add_ace group.<Desired Group> "vMenu.NoClip" allow

Hope this helps!

Can’t seem to get rid of the banned players and world related options for time and weather menu option for members…
Everything else is working great, just those two sub menus

I installed vmenu on my new vrp server. When I start the server it tells me that vmenu has been set to ignore permissions. The permissions and the script is an exact copy from my esx server. What is causing this?

That was exactly it, thank you!

Anyone having issues with this? I cannot setup any permissions at all
I put a hashtag before the super cars spawner and everyone
can still do it. WTF

To open my vmenu its scroll lock and the server owners don’t know why its happening for me its not happening to anyone else PLEASE HELP.

OML I FIXED IT LETS GO so basically whatever your start/stop recording keybind is that’s your vmenu opener.