vMenu Perms only work after restarting vMenu

Hi there,

We have recently switched from ZAP to a new server host. Any time the server restarts, vMenu Perms are not set right. The only way we are able to get it to work right, is by restarting vMenu from inside the server via the F8 Console.

We have the permissions file in the same location as the server.cfg, and have “exec permissions.cfg” at the top of the server config.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i cant load into server, says cant find my id roles?

How is this related @oslund21 ?

you probably need to start the vmenu resource at the bottom as the last resources

I will give it a try, and report back.

So I have tried it, and it did not work. Idk why it’s doing this, it feels like we have tried everything at this point.

Probably something to do with permissions.cfg or whatever not being executed correctly

Maybe so? We aren’t getting any errors, and have it typed in exactly like it said to. I guess we will need to trouble shoot it some more. Idk what’s causing the issue

1 Like

Do This
execute permissions.cfg on the top of server.cfg(down from the ip and port thing)
start vmenu in server.cfg on bottom of it
start vmenu in server.cfg incase you have any other seperate file for resources
or just type restart vMenu on the bottom of server.cfg just down the start vmenu
Or
Try deleting vmenu with permissions.cfg and start from scratch

So I finally got it to work.

We changed it from using the Steam ID’s for users, to the License ID. It now works fine! I appreciate all the help, and suggestions!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.