Vmenu Addon Cars Not Streaming

Hey, so I installed Vmenu to my server and have been trying to download and add cars onto it for the past few days but cant seem to get it work. I have tried multiple different vehicles. They are all around 4500 to 6000 KB. First off I ensure the vehicle file to start in server.cfg, i then go into vmenu addons and have tried adding the vehicle name that is in the stream folder, with and without the yft, ytd, and _hi.yft

i then go to addon vehicles in the menu and it says make sure its being streamed properly. I try spawning by veh code too and it doesnt work either saying to make sure the vehicle exists

1 Like

Sounds like your typing the spawn code in wrong your you don’t have the file stated right in the server.cfg

ensure [your vehicle]

That is how i start all my resources and have yet to run into an issue.

2 Likes

Try this for your vehicles, then add the spawn names, into vMenu

i have the correct spellings and everything in server.cfg, also in the addon menu, i also have the files shown uploaded in the resource section, i also showed the format in which the files are in and what is in the stream. Every video i watch shows to do what i have been doing but i cant seem to get it, out of 20+ cars i have managed to get 2.

Untitled design(1)