VIVR UI Framework
- VIVR is a lightweight great looking UI Framework that will be easier for developers to build menus using functions and it will be easier for players to interact with menus.
- All menus are synced with restarts.
- Supports Dark/Light Mode and automatically save choice when the player left.
- Supports Icons.
- Easy to use for developer/player.
- Configurable menus.
- Supports all languages.
- Compatible with any FiveM Framework.
- Protected by FiveM Asset Escrow.
- Button configurable:
- Lock/unlock button.
- Ability to Style button from one of 5 different styles and can add custom styles.
- Trigger function on click button.
- Ability to change text and text size.
- Ability to delete the button.
- Ability to make the button close the menu after clicking it.
- VIVR Framework [Menu Opened] 0.00-0.01ms.
Where can I buy this?
- You can buy the Framework at https://almajor.tebex.io/package/4802448
Share your suggestions!
- More features are coming, if you have suggestions about the framework share them!