Vision_Queue | My First Script!

Zeichenfläche 1

Hey guys, this is my very first script, it’s a queue script that prevents several people from connecting at once and it gives you information about the player, when he was last on the server or gender, birthday, height, job, group, name, last name, last position and identifier this script supports webhooks and is updated regularly. Thank you for your attention and please don’t criticize it so harshly, it is my very first script

Streamable Preview
Github Download

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 123 lines
Requirements N/A
Support Yes
1 Like

As far as I can read, this not really a queue system. This is rather a longer connection system, that uses Wait to increase the time it takes to connect.
What does this benefit the server. And correct me if im wrong.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, but as I said, it’s my first script, I’ll still work on it and improve it. It’s used to display player information better, but I’m looking for a solution. Thanks for your feedback!

hey, first of all welcome to the community and good luck with your path, i wanted to share with you a couple of tips to maybe improve your resource a bit.

• Instead of copy pasting multiple lines to achieve the same result, use a loop, shorter and more readable
  • Instead of specifying the maximum amout of players in the config you could insted get them automatically via a convar

Happy coding.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll see what I can do