Virus on my server

Lately my server has been automatically writing lines in several of my scripts. I have been searching the forum and found this. How do I get rid of this virus? I’ve been making progress on the server for a long time and to lose everything right now…

1 Like

Search for cipher finder pn Github or open a tocket with your hoster

this? https://github.com/ericstolly/cipher/blob/main/chapters/chapter-1-payload.md
here I do not explain how to solve it

No this is the explaination what probably compromised your server

1 Like
1 Like

I hope it helps you find the compromised file

1 Like

I have found all this but I still can’t find where the main code is located.
CipherLog-13-12-22.txt (16.8 KB)

Try to delete all the obfuscated lines the CipherFinder found.

I have already done it but when I start the server again two new lines appear

1 Like

have you recently installed a mlo or script that you got from a site or person that just gave it to you

you maybe need to scan the hole resources folder cipher code is spreading from 1 resource to others most likely a mlo or such

btw i like the cipher finder nice bro

I have downloaded files from discord pages and servers. Of course after this I will be much more careful

what was the last one u downloaded ?

scan it it might be the source

The virus started a long time ago and we didn’t give it too much importance and we continue with the server. Today we have taken the folders off the server but it kept coming out

cipher panel has 4 stages i think by ignoreing it you made it worse

I think this is what we should find but there is no way to find it, we have checked the server 3 times together with the finder cipher and we don’t know what to do.

probably in a MLO if you added one

If I delete the folder where all the mlo files with the virus are located, will it appear?