Vespucci Police Department [MLO]

I’m getting this on payday!

1 Like

People in my server keep getting this crash code when going down the back stairs to the basement

2 Likes

sick :smiley:

Fix this problem!

Was an update sent out with the fix?

1 Like

Package include upd. But, how will buy earlier need write me in PM for get fix files

You should not listen to those people. Them being broke does not automatically mean you should undervalue / underprice your work.

If they couldn’t afford it, it just meant it was not for their server, but other people would have been happy to pay for the original price knowing that most servers don’t have that map, making theirs more unique.

Just a tip
Great work :100:

1 Like

I just bought this and the Davis station and I absolutely love it

1 Like

well here a though an average VPS cost Around 20 - 40 Pound a month, an average map on fivem goes for 20 - 50 pound, the consumer Will usually buy a map if it within the range of there budge what is usually with in the range of 20 - 50 pound a month as they having to pay for other scripts and maps, and high the price the less the consumer want to buy and to find another alternate because cheaper mean get more out of money, now i could go buy uncle just Vespucci what similar to this for 40 pound, but because this is new i would be willing to pay around 45 - 50 because its new and different. im sure you see this as well @Artex.Studio your customers have lowered since you put the price up !!, im betting you, you bought this when it was cheap and because you own it now you want price higher so that other consumer wont want to buy, before you respond to this maybe think about it long and hard

@Artex.Studio i was gonna buy it and then i notice the price, it look a great map but just not worth the price when we have uncle just for 40 pound

your maps do look incredible tho bud, just bit outta some people price range.

1 Like

An average smartphone costs 350 pounds, the consumer will usually buy a smartphone if within the range of their budget, which is usually around 300-350 pounds, as they’re also paying for music subscriptions, Netflix, and their phone bill, and the higher the price, the less the customer will want to buy, because cheaper means to get more out of their money. Now, I could go buy a Google Pixel 4a for £349, that’s similar to this Apple iPhone 12 pro and because it’s new and different I would pay £500, but it’s £950 so I won’t buy it.

If the above logic is true, can you explain how is it possible that around 49% of phone users in the UK use an iPhone?

My answer is that extraordinary things have an extraordinary price, and some people see it and value it.

Now I’m sending this message from a Xiaomi phone and not an iPhone, because as you correctly said and I recognize too, spending less on certain things with lower value to you allows you to invest more in other things, and also I didn’t purchase the map because I don’t need it right now.

I just recognized that it’s well made, and I saw how a few negative feedbacks made the price of a product drop like 80%, that’s why I made the above comment.

1 Like

There no negative comments here, its all feedback to help the Creater, get your fact right before posting something totally not relevant to the discussion. @Sasino97

1 Like

Ok boss

@Artex.Studio sorry to @ you but I was wondering if the LSPD logos are replaceable? I purchased this interior today(can inform you with my order#) and was interested in know if I could change the LSPD logos to the ones my LSPD is using and also if I may be able to inquire about different placards to change some of the department areas in the station.

1 Like

HI, sure, you can change logo. Just check images in ydr files and ytd files

Ive been trying to find the YTD files. but havent been able to. i see the YDR ones but can only extract them unless im doing something wrong

1 Like

write me in PM, pls

Fix done! See topic!!!

Sale or the offering of resources being sold outside of the Tebex platform is a violation of our Terms of Service. When you have rectified this issue, flag your post and we will discuss your relisting options.