๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ // Very ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ // ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ // ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข Everything // ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† *

๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ Roleplay Season 4
The most realistic server on Fivem

We are now onto our forth instalment of Escape Roleplay, with a major overhaul to everything once again, vehicles, clothing and all-round QOL updates throughout as well as even more optimisation.

Escape is a serious roleplay server built around immersion and hyper realism, we currently have over 450 members and growing. The development team work hard everyday to fix any bugs that may arise and add new custom content that you will not find in many other cities. The staff team is dedicated to swiftly ensuring the standard of roleplay is not diminished.

Discord

Additional features:

Unique drug systems

Unique education/rep systems

Active law enforcement with unique detective/fingerprint system

Custom vehicle upgrades

Custom phone with twitter, yellow pages, and more to keep you in touch with your friends!!

500+ Houses for you to buy, steal from, design, store your items and throw parties

Custom player owned mechanic shops

Custom player owned businesses

Custom weapon & attachment crafting

Custom robberies with layers upon layers

Realistic degrading vehicle parts

Stress, Strength and Stamina system

Graffiti System

Currently, the city is hiring for all whitelisted job positions such as the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriffโ€™s Office, San Andreas Medical Services, Lawyers and Real Estate.

Our Law Enforcement Agencies have over 30 sworn officers/deputies/troopers.

The server features are custom made scripts by our developers that will keep you occupied for hours.

This weeks highlighted content creator is xEndowment

14 Likes

Awesome server, I stream on here as PD. I Moved over with all the guys from another server and it has become a great place for RP. The staff are very fast at responding and helping aswell as the regular community events. Its great fun and worth a look

6 Likes

Came from others servers, and because of my regular life being so stressful I always come here to โ€œescapeโ€ as the server puts it. Canโ€™t recommend it enough. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Everything sounds great. This is definitely something that a lot of people will enjoy including myself! I love the name โ€œEscape RPโ€ I always mention this term because it is true that some of us use this game GTA RP as an outlet to try and unplug from the real world for a couple of hours at a time. I HOPE everyone here enjoys their stay!!

6 Likes

Escape is my home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This place always has been in the front when it comes to cool, immersive mechanics of the game. Anything you think of, most likely already is implemented there. So go and check it out!

5 Likes

Honestly some of the best experience on this server. Always loads of fun and tons of cool features!

5 Likes

Awesome server to meet cool people and have good times with. Great Mechanicโ€™s to make great rp.

5 Likes

great server great roleplay

5 Likes

City is smooth, economy is done well, some great roleplay to made here

5 Likes

Honestly such an underrated community. Everyone here is just outstanding to RP with and have never had an experience feel sour. Balanced economy and most importantly a dev who is dedicated to improving city life.

5 Likes

Been server hopping for awhile but I finally found a home :heart:

6 Likes

Been following Escape RP for a while ever since the start of 2019, server hopped for a while after going to different WL ones. Eventually came back for the uniqueness of the server compared to a copy & paste. Decent server, a variety different roleplay styles here, not just your Crim / Cop.

6 Likes

Amazing server lots to do and player owned businessโ€™s lets go Escape

6 Likes

By far the best community I have ever been a part of. Great Staff and amazing people

6 Likes

Love the community, server, staff and everything else. Great if you love RP!

6 Likes

Server recently had an economy wipe and everything has been balanced since. Have been having a blast lately and loving all the newcomers. Definitely an up and coming server! Lots of cool scripts and has a lot of unique things.

6 Likes

Fantastic server, the roleplay is as great as the development. Definitely worth the whitelist!!! :fire: :fire:

6 Likes

Super fun server I always have a blast whenever I come into the server. Always great interactions between everyone I come across!

7 Likes

Lovely server! Made so many good friends and have so much fun everytime I fly in.

6 Likes