🚗 Velocity Networks | 18000+ Members | Your one stop shop for vehicle related content!

Velocity Networks

Are you looking for a fun, large, and active community of drifters to slide around with?

Are you looking for a FiveM drifting community that is under active development?

Then come on over to Velocity. We’re an ever-evolving drift community with a plethora of custom content for you to enjoy. We have a highly motivated and dedicated team of staff and developers that work to keep Velocity to a high standard.

There are currently 6 drifting servers to enjoy! 3 of them on the standard Los Santos map and 3 running a large selection of popular drifting tracks/locations.

We also have over 100 cars that you can choose from and customize to your liking.

How do you join?

Make sure to read the rules and use the correct channels!

There are two ways to connect to the Velocity servers. Either by opening FiveM and searching for us, or directly connecting using the following IPs:

LS1: velocitynetworks.org:30120
LS2: velocitynetworks.org:30121

LC1: velocitynetworks.org:30122
LC2: velocitynetworks.org:30123

TR1: velocitynetworks.org:30124
TR2: velocitynetworks.org:30125

UG1: velocitynetworks.org:30130
UG2: velocitynetworks.org:30131
UG3: velocitynetworks.org:30132

Velocity Underground

Imagine a game mode that mixes your favourite aspects from Need for Speed Underground and Midnight Club. The epic car selection, tuning, vehicle interaction and races that you know and love are being brought to FiveM.

Velocity Underground is our interpretation of what this kind of game would look like on FiveM.

Key features:

• Detailed economy
  • Extensive vehicle selection (cars, bikes, trucks, etc.)
  • Fully customizable characters
  • NOS, Tuning kits, gas
  • Custom races
  • Drag racing (for pink slips :wink: )
  • and a WHOLE lot more

The server is currently in public beta and is still under heavy development.

We want to remind you that this is an early version of the game mode and things are not representative of the final release. If you experience bugs, report it in the appropriate channels on our discord!

Finally…

We’d love to have you over at Velocity, be sure to stop by and say hello!

To join our Discord server, you can click here.

– Evan, Owner of Velocity Networks

10 Likes

Best Drift Server EVERR >,< +rep +rep +rep

#Velocity

[BS :x: Syndicate]:snowflake: :heart: Sophie :heart: :snowflake:

I’ve played this server for a few months, I like it a lot, but the only thing that keeps me from playing frequently is because the ping is high.
I’m from Brazil, and passionate about the drift.
I’m trying to create a private server so friends can play with me.

But the server is 10!

*Edit -Sorry for the translation, I’m using google translator.

How do you get into Velocity underground

1 Like

Found it yesterday, cant stop playing it. The amount of cars and custom tracks is awesome

I claimed the free GTA V from Epic. While that was downloading, I looked for drift servers online and found this! I came from MTA, and this is a good starting point for me in FiveM! I have always wanted to play the MTA equivalent of GTA V.

1 Like

So what about the curl error code 6 that always pops up when i try to connect to your server?!
I wish i can drift with my friends there :’(
Someone help me please!!

i cant spawn cars i been waiting for an hour but still no cars

I vouch this server because I play with my friends while my fivem server is under maintenance and I enjoy it

I NEED DISCORD PLEASE!!!

how do i link my discord? sorry for noob question

I have an error Discord Api Error:404 what is that all about?

same man

same I cant connect cause of some discord api error 404

1 Like

I have the same thing. I cant connect to Ug#1 because discord API error 404 :confused:

what happened to the drift servers their names got changed and they are offline

Velo, always <3

why can’t i find this server in search? Neither IP nor name gives a result

Hey, man sad to tell you but Velocity is no more. The saddest thing ever both drift and underground is gone for good.

i cant join the srever why?

so basically evan took over the server, shit on everyone and velo died. thats bad management for ya… oh well.