Veil Development Gang System [Updated]

Purchase Here: [QB] Veil Gang System
Preview: Veil Gang System Preview 1
Extra Preview: Veil Gang Preview 2

Compatability:

• ox_lib is needed.
  • ox, qb, ps, lj, and quasar inventories are supported.
  • Additional inventory support can be added per request or done manually by editing the inventory files.
  • qb-core is the only supported framework.
  • qb-target/ox_target is supported, additional ones can be added by editing the target files.
  • Fully configurable to match any banking system.
  • ESX is being worked on.

Features:

• A Dynamic Gang System
  • Spray System
  • Territories System
  • War System
  • Activities System
  • Addon System
  • Trap House System
  • Drug System
  • Zone System
  • Drug Slingers
  • Hookers
  • Relationships
  • Whitelist System

There is no longer a need to restart your script to change a config setting, users with the appropriate permission can change the config from the User Interface (UI) and changes will take effect immediately.

The Activities System is most unique because it creates the environment for server owners/developers to script their own unique activity with access to a wide of range available functions by both ox_lib and the internal gang system. Participate in activities with just your gang or invite other gangs to join the fray!

The War System operates in such a way that makes it unexploitable and brings competition and fun. Compete for notoriety and money and even territories. Win by either wins/sprays your pick!

The Territories system enables the user to create territories anywhere with your own gang ped on your turf that sells drugs for you and more!

The Addon System will allow for DLC Addon Activities/Features to the script (Purchasable from us).

The Zone System will allow server admins to create/edit/delete neutral zones that players can take over to make their own.

On every territory gang leaders can purchase 1 hooker/drug slinger. The drug slinger will have an inventory and gang members can place drugs into the inventory to which the slinger will sell. The members will then have to come back to the slinger and collect the money (The money will be transferred to the gang account). The hookers are for passive income. They spawn at configurable times and generate configurable money every configurable minutes, likewise with the drug slinger the members will have to collect the money directly from the hooker. The hooker and drug slinger can also be dismissed by Police and the money/drugs confiscated.

The Relationship system allows for gangs to form allies, rivals, or neutral relationships with other gangs. And these relationships can affect gang systems in game.

The Whitelist system allows for server admins to toggle whitelist mode. In whitelist mode gangs can only be created by admins, while otherwise players can pay a configurable amount to create their own unique gang with ranks, logo, etc.

The Trap House System allows gangs to purchase a trap house on any territory they own, place the doors anywhere, and upgrade their trap house.

The Trap House can be upgraded with these features:

• Garage
  • CCTV with Police and Rival Gang Detection
  • Wardrobe
  • Storage
  • Password Protected Safe
  • Meth House
  • Coke House
  • Alarm System
  • Territory NPC Protection

And so much more!

Change Log:

• Added missing Dismiss and Confiscate Items to Drug Slingers Interaction
  • Removed Deprecated Stuff

Upcoming:

• Territory Map
  • Anything else the community suggests

Here is the documentation for more information: Gang System Documentation

TerritoryMenu

Code is accessible Partial
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 31705
Requirements qb-core, ox_lib, fivem-freecam
Support Yes

Looks create feature wise ui could use some work! Regardless I’ll be keeping an eye out for your work. :slight_smile:

It would be cool to see upgradable labs! Using stock gta 5 animations.

Thank You!
And funny enough, I said the same thing about the UI. I made the UI months ago when I was still learning css and design and stuff. I’m planning on updating it soon.

I do have upgradeable trap houses, but those are with camera effects. I’ll see if I can add in some animations as well

I mean like stock gta, drug packing , coke cuttining etc. from that drug labs dlc