VehicleRescue - Inflatable Airbag Rescue, Wheel Chocks [Paid Resource]

Vehicle Rescue - London Studios - (Paid)

This premium resource is a great addition to any roleplay server, providing a realistic vehicle rescue experience using inflatable airbags and wheel chocks. This will ultimately enhance roleplay for those involved in a collision, including the civilian who may be trapped under and those who rescue them, lifting the vehicle up and down with inflatable jacks. You can then use the vehicle wheel chocks to stop the car moving.

This is used by emergency services globally as a safe way to lift or lower a vehicle. It’s now in FiveM.

There is a custom model included, created by Adam Fenton. We’d like to thank him for working with us.

Videos

Paid Resource

This is a paid resource, we are conducting the sale of it through Tebex. This is approved by FiveM and we have been in contact with them to confirm this sale is approved.

Find out more and purchase it here.

Usage

/jack setup - This sets up an inflatable jack on the nearest vehicle. You are also able to use a jack that is already set-up on another vehicle, if another player is not using it.
/jack remove - This removes an inflatable jack on the nearest vehicle. You are unable to do this if another player is controlling the jack.
/chock setup - This sets up car chocks on the nearest vehicle. These stop the vehicle moving during rescue.
/chock remove - This removes car chocks on the nearest vehicle.

ARROW UP - After setting up a jack, use the arrow up button to lift up the vehicle
ARROW DOWN - After setting up a jack, use the arrow up button to lower the vehicle
ENTER - Finish controlling the jack, this allows another player to do /jack setup and use it

Full Features

Setup a jack - You can setup an inflatable jack or use someone else’s after they have set it up
Remove a jack - You can easily remove an inflatable jack using the command
Lift or lower the vehicle - By simply pressing arrow up or arrow down, you can adjust the height of the vehicle
Setup Chocks - During an incident involving vehicles, you can stop it moving using chocks.
Remove Chocks - You, or another person can easily remove the chocks using the command.

Framework Integration - vRP / ESX / Others

• Permission checks - You can easily add server-sided permission checks in sv_vehiclerescue.lua

Installation

1. Purchase the resource here.
  2. Create a new resource folder in your server directory.
  3. Check your email for the downloaded resource, please check your spam folder.
  4. Place the contents of the downloaded .zip inside the resource folder.

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Vehicle Rescue and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!

2 Likes

You guys just release banger after banger, frequently as well… Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you, it is much appreciated.

We’re glad you like it.

Do you have a video of it being used?
Would be nice to see visually how it behaves during the process

do you have any video of this?

Hi,

A video is being created for this today along with our other paid resources and it will be posted here when it is complete.

Thanks,
London Studios

VehicleRescue - Video

We now have two short videos of the resource in action, take a look here:

Inflatable jack:

Wheel chocks:

Cars can’t move after having chocks on.
Anyone else with this issue?

Hi,

We don’t believe that is a bug as chocks are designed to prevent the car from moving. Unless you mean after the chocks are removed?

Thanks,
London Studios

I would love to see how great this script is. Bought it 3 hours ago. It’s not allowing my IP and no one is answering me in discord.

@ThatOtherGuy

Hi,

I was asleep whilst you purchased this resource. Since waking up I have whitelisted the script to your IP address. I do apologise for any inconvenience.

I am looking to establish a support team soon that will handle customer enquiries whilst I am unavailable. Please let me know if you encounter any issues in the future

Thanks,
London Studios

Is this resource obfuscated or written in C# with locked source code? If so, consider adding it to the description for increased transparency!

Webpage

View a brand new webpage for the resource here, allowing you to see all the features it offers.

PROMOTION - FREE FIREFIGHTER PED!

Get a FREE British Firefighter (Non-EUP) Ped with any order placed on our store until April 26th, in collaboration with one of our partners.

You’ll receive the download link via email.

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We launched London Studios exactly one year ago today, with the aim of releasing a few resources.

Since then, we’ve grown exponentially and to celebrate, everything on our store is 10% off for 24 hours only.

https://store.londonstudios.net

We couldn’t have done it without the support of our excellent community, thank you!