Vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta CAIHandlingInfoMgr (STREAM)

Im making a Forza Horizon style system that you can race with random vehicle AI.
but after some coding i find out the Ai Vehicle have a Speed Limits.
whatever native i try the limit still persist, its like a cruising limit., even if its being panic or with shocking events.

so if its possible for Fivem allowed to stream this
vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta,
it will be great.

i have tried this
data_file ‘HANDLING_FILE’ ‘vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta’
it seems not to work
so i think its not supported yet…

Hope in future we can stream this meta file for AI Handling.

3 Likes

Running into the same issue here, I would love support for this. It’s a rather “niche” thing and I don’t know how far the CAIHandlingInfoMgr is mapped out (probably not that much lol), but it’d be amazing if this was added!

For reference, here is an example file I’m looking to use (taken from this gta5-mods upload):
vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta (5.4 KB)

1 Like

any update on this idea?
Sounds like a really cool script

2 Likes

I’m also interested to know if there’s any plans to introduce this or if anyone’s working on a pull request.

I’ve seen numerous RP servers that want to modify/stream this file for the sake of making the AI behave less erratically when approached by emergency vehicles with their lights on. Currently I’m trying to port the mod AI TRAFFIC Fluidity & Discipline to FiveM but it’s getting to be a major roadblock that we can’t stream this file.

Better late than never… In fxmanifest :

files {
“vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta”
}

data_file “VEHICLEAIHANDLINGINFO_FILE” “vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta”

data_file “VEHICLEAIHANDLINGINFO_FILE” “vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta”

Are you sure this works? There’s no such data file mounter.

Just tried this with the AI Traffic Fluidity&Discipline latest version as mentionned above by Drift-91 the script works like a charm.

Haven’t taking time to look the logs, but peds acting like discribe in videos of the script…

this doesnt work.

perhaps you can add it please? Thanks

This should be able to do it

data_file ‘FIVEM_LOVES_YOU_447B37BE29496FA0’ ‘vehicleaihandlinginfo.meta’

then use SetDriveTaskMaxCruiseSpeed() function to help the rest, results may vary since the ai really doesn’t like going above 100mph

2 Likes

thank you, i will try this later