Vehicle Turn Signals

Turn Signals (6€)

This scripts allows for very efficient vehicle signals sync
It uses State Bags instead of events and are therefor extremely light on the network

Video available here
You can test our scripts for free here

Features

:white_check_mark: Turn signals
:white_check_mark: Network sync (Uses StateBags, not heavy on the network at all)
:warning: Uses FiveM Asset Escrow system
:warning: Requires OneSync (Not working with OneSync Legacy)

Controls

Keybind / Command Action
Activate left turn signal
Activate right turn signal
Activate hazards lights

Updates

Click to display

1.0.1a

:white_check_mark: Bugfix GetNetworkObject

:white_check_mark: Add export to disable keybind (while in menus for example) : exports.VehicleSignal:DisableBind(true)
:white_check_mark: ESX disable keybind while in menus
:white_check_mark: Add option to disable the “No vehicle” notification

:white_check_mark: Network synced signal

License

Click to display

Copyright (C) Nabla Corporation - All Rights Reserved.

THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, TRANSFERRING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS PROJECT, VIA ANY MEDIUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

The receipt or possession of the source code and/or any parts thereof does not convey or imply any right to use them
for any purpose other than the purpose for which they were provided to you.

The software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability,
whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software
or the use or other dealings in the software.

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

3 Likes

Great for RP Servers

1 Like

Aren’t State Bags only available in OneSync Infinity?

OneSync yes, but I don’t think Infinity especially

What are you mean with vehicle signals?
Vehicle lights?

Turn signals

I get that this has the added value of being extra light on the network, but $6 for turn signals is a little ridiculous considering the amount of free scripts that do this without all that much performance impact.

1 Like

I might drop the price if there isn’t enough sales whoever keep in mind that almost 50% goes into taxes, whether it be FiveM, Tebex, payment gateway, or government taxes, so I thought 3$ seems fair for the work I’ve done

You should add a video. Not everyone likes to join a server to see this resource i think.

You’re right, I added a short video

google “github fivem turn signal”

Hey,

This script uses event, so each time a player turns on or off their indicator, it sends an event to the server and then to all of the clients (even the ones far away) which is not optimal when you have 100+ players. We uses State Bags which are made for this kind of situation. I tried this script and it’s not a viable option if you have a server with a lot of player.

It also wouldn’t work with onesync, you wouldn’t see the turn signal of a player far away who then comes close to you

Also our controls are customizable by the player. He can change its own settings without requiring an intervention from the server owner.

when turn hazard lights, make the car off engine, and go out , is still the lights on ?

Hi, due to the GTA Logic, when the motor turns off, all lights turn off (blinkers included)

Starting today and ending on the 31st of january is a :heavy_minus_sign::one: :zero: % sale on all of our product ! Get one before it’s too late !

Only a few days left to get one this signal script at a 10% discount !

says im not entitled to use when i just paid for it… tf?

Hi
Please read our FAQ, it contains the answer you’re looking for https://fivem.nabla-corporation.com/faq

That didn’t fix it it doesn’t tell me where to put the key

There’s no key to put anywhere.

It’s simply a matter of putting the script in your resource folder and starting it.

You have to make sure that the account used to generate the licence key for your FiveM server is the same account as the one used to buy the script.

If it’s not the same account you can transfer the ownership of the script on KeyMaster