Vehicle Tuning In-Game?

I’ve been trying to find something like this for a long time so it has been released but there is nothing … :frowning: as a car lover it would be nice to have something like that on my server, really, do you know if there is anyone with the intention of releasing it ?, thanks.

that’s a private script on NoPixel. other than Twisted4k saying he was working on one, none have been released.

Not a complicated thing to make, literally just sliders that change handling fields.

It is good to know that , but the problem is that I do not know much about .lua and writing it would be very difficult, modmenus have these functions but not knowing lua it is impossible to do it, if I could do it it would be the first to publish it … and good to hear that it is easy to do maybe encourage someone to help in the matter and create something like that, because it is great to be able to modify the “electronics” of your vehicle while in .

There is already some resources out(although old) does this exactly as Alzar said

Well, it would be too much to ask to know where they are? a link I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time, maybe I was looking for the wrong name If you could help me, I would appreciate it.

Ive never tested this but it seems to be a hadnling editor that dosent effect the file(that i know of) and should be per car. i could be wrong though

Yes, but that does not do the same but it is to configure all the parameters and it is more difficult to use than what is at the top, as I said before I do not know how to write lua and it would be difficult for me to do something similar. since what I say is an item and by using it you could modify those parameters.

Under the flashy nui panel what i sent does the same as the one you posted just what i posted has a lot more things to edit which can be removed or changed. you just have to do some research and find what paramaters does what you need and make a nui the controls them and changes the parameters withen a range you like for your server

bump. I’m really in a need for a script like this, I could give something for exchange.

I can try make one, i’l dm you.

my inventory bug

lol your missing half of it and thats a paid script aha…

before you speak, tell us

people make me pay for resources I share them for not who benefits then before speaking inform you!

Thanks for sharing, finally got one!

So where did you get one ?>

Orginal author took it down beacose he didnt want to maintain it anymore. here someone has a new version for it> Tim Wick / xgc-tunerchip · GitLab

1 Like

Thank you <3