Vehicle shop [ESX/QBCore]

Cost: 25.00€ | 30.13€ excl. VAT
Tebex URL: https://store.rcore.cz/package/4759163
This resource is protected by Fivem Escrow system

The most advanced vehicle shop on the market! With our script, you can create multiple stores with specific settings for each. Limited vehicle stocks? Vehicle statistics or car rental? Let us show you more :slight_smile:

Prepared for ESX with the option to adjust to your specific framework.

Feature list:

• creating stores with specific settings
  • rent vehicle for limited time sequence
  • showroom cars with statistics
  • 3D statistics above vehicle
  • vehicle stock count limited or infinite
  • buy / sell a vehicle
  • you can change vehicle price in-game
  • payment with cash/card (bank)
  • you can use it as a job - buy stock vehicles, change the price
  • and more…

You can buy with cash / card (bank)

WhLqkBZUlCcJY10SQrYdrWasRcyvCmzEDb7Hn1ZgC7XlqiaMAH8D_06dMPkYUsOryBinJiAalZwyFBhIl2j3uKfRpkthp1awGlT8s0fP9LVUcn7c3KtzRNOqtXLqmK6NanHjGlYX

3D Vehicle statistics

nGqWqht-VstR06exMAzwrd9lClCa1XT6fMmqCTSbrrjrwo6rXLmMIPIF7RJZSOHG-fR4REI88SqzcCq4R0GzVN0kunzcwJsSDHewgu5RlUNjZ92aB_uCmthwb51a2soTVMlC25u4

Multiple stores with specific settings

DwVU-Zbz9TzWds3YSw93s-Eqyl28LfmfcSgDukkpN8MwyeEXhHxPb1DIHSYuh6nEOi8BFHUxH92j3kIzGrloEaYvr3S8ANgow30G6tEO4_RUywha62rl8rBJkMACIHvkniisPbof

Vehicle statistics with beautiful NUI

BmfBpp-rCLL7Q63pogAjcm8DqGpHalEbn6-2ucuCfuBk54tHUW0a8oCJyO_aHgAMv8QEpcKZelXshJiAF5UUSYmQKNR5uC-y8ZpW9nnM9AP6YAB7HyVg_Bs877Qn7YVPLsWklmca

In a job, you can buy the vehicle to stock or change vehicle price in real-time!

Zl_vfrbhkbNzHDHVvZUVeMG6ySZFqPMe50WfVkppdKSRSZf8DkzcofCS9jZk7P3_rgRJdt_nNMxwO-tfi_V1ZRPJSHgqBlO_u2BcQV2glqtEYs15j1QN6S6Oq67BQv2DboDG-lzs

Changing vehicle price

Kj5yVmhWIZBVui1rNBX4y_ck5mmr_CCMIYgcE4hP5St7afhGGv_vWrpA-gFS_5HlZmJH0p6l6pq-KklbKPTQ725-1ePp63As4pc_CcEZUEVfDDxzDwcj68q1X_qc2DQGagbHtjLk

Buying vehicle to job stock

32R1uBuQD_4ygvKjoeDkCKMoxgD6cWpD8QxFzdXBmvEyhVqzRwCPmk9nQNJJ7_VwScBLP2LjXrKeHFpZqex3kGcI1_xZhWPLloW0PkoL2uwk7woyqdi4JKngvUw6FvQ1CiEgQ0lw

Our other awesome releases
Standalone Car Stickers / Decals - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4846889
Have you ever looked at your car thinking it looks boring? Say no more to that, here comes the ultimate car stickers script! Our script allows you to place stickers on your vehicle in game, not to mention it’s all multiplayer synced!

ESX/QBcore garage system - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4759166
You will be amazed. Our garage system has a variety of features and it can be easily modified. Creating a garage for a certain job and also share the garage between your employees is now possible! Pick your favourite car before the dumb collegue does!

ESX Clothes Shop - https://store.rcore.cz/package/4337820
Step up your clothing shop game with this awesome resource! You can restrict items per shop (like jewelery store, hat shop), pay with cash or card (bank account.) You can even restrict items like police clothes!

Check out all of our resources over at our TEBEX store - https://store.rcore.cz/

We have over 100 positive reviews :slight_smile:
Our favorite customer testimonial - T0bad4y0u

Overall Rating: 10/10 :heart::tada::star2::star2::star2::star2:
Purchased: rcore_lunapark, rcore_gunrange, xdiskjockey, xradio, rcoretennis, rcore_television, arm_wresrling, rcore_pool
Thank you guys so much for your support, especially Xogos for being very patient with me and helping fix the scripts. Keep up with the good stand alone scripts, cause it allows people to use stand alone scripts and be a cross of vMenu and ESX without being ESX. I recommend coming up with a winch script and a tow script and also great scripts Isigar. Thank you again!

Out favorite testimonial of the week - Schtooping

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: 5/5
Purchased: Everything + GitHub
I have nothing but great things to say about these products. Being new to FiveM I needed help. You really stepped up when I was impatient and gave invaluable information I needed to improve my server. I love the dealership and all the activities added when people just want to hang. I have never had a Dev convert plugins in real time and help me implement them. Thanks for all the great work, you have customer for life here :wave:

8 Likes

Does the vehicle speed need to add seperately or its auto generated?

Ive been using this since it was released in the discord and LOVE it!!! Best dealership on the market and i suggest you all get it!!! Clean UI and animations make it even more fun!!!

1 Like

Hey it is auto generated.

How much of the script is obfuscated by the escrow system?

Hello, only 3 files on the client side.

Looks nice ! Nice job

1 Like

possibility to modify the blip on the ground whit my own things ?

The code for open vehicle shop is open so if you know how to code you can change it as much you want.

I am adding another dealership and a seperate job dealer1 for that dealership it only sells super, sports classics, sports but the problem I am running into is when I click the buy stock button it errors saying there is not any vehicles in this shop. Is there a way to fix this? I am running qbcore also is it possible to add cars not listen in db for sale?

same here, you figure it out?

No still looking for a solution.

Found a solution
you must go into your database and under vehicles to buy you must have the stock value set for the vehicle as well as the piece price!