Vehicle recording script for FiveM

Hello,

This is my first post on this forum so if I am posting in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

(IMAGES AND VIDEOS FOR CONTEXT AT THE BOTTOM)

I am in need of assistance of creating / remaking a vehicle recording script for FiveM. And I am willing to pay for this script to be made.

This is the closest I have been able to find that kinda works like I want: [Dev Tool]yvr_recorder | recording yvr files (Vehicle Playback Files) for your races or story

It basically uses gta 5s natives to record the vehicle route to a yvr file that can be played back very very precisely and is not controlled by Ai (tho this is also an option in the above linked script.).

I know of a singleplayer menu called zMenu (Zolika1351's Trainer (deprecated) - GTA5-Mods.com) that had the exact features I am looking for where you are able to record vehicles and assign the vehicle and ID and then you can record another vehicle which has another ID and you can record your second vehicle while the first vehicle is playing back which makes drifting scenes or traffic scenes for cinematics a breeze to make.

So to attempt simplification of my overcomplicated explanation:

The script should have a menu where you can assign the current vehicle you are in an ID from 1 to say 100 and you can then press a button in the menu to start and stop recording and also a play button where you can play back the recording of the specific ID or all the IDs you have recorded. When you start a new recording all prerecorded IDs should also play back so you can control your car according to the other cars you already recorded. Say you have 3 cars with IDs 1, 2, 3 when you start recording ID 4 the 1, 2, 3 recording’s should also start playing.

This is probably not that well explained but I can show you in a discord call how it should work if someone is interested in trying to create this

Contact me on Discord if someone wants to attempt this project: miffedlyric

This video shows how it worked in Zolikas trainer: https://youtu.be/KDSAcddnWmA

Adding images soon

1 Like